Adult Volunteer Program Application
The staff at Brights Zoo strives to encourage a positive experience for all volunteers.
Thank you for inquiring about our Volunteer program. Program requirements and additional information about becoming a volunteer are included. Please fill out this form completely and return to Brights Zoo.
Brights Zoo is a Drug-Free Workplace.
Notice to Applicants:
Brights Zoo has specific requirements for employees and volunteers. Please review all requirements before submitting an application:
- Adult volunteers must be 18 years or older.
- No visible tattoos (any visible tattoo must be covered)
- No facial piercings
- No smoking on zoo grounds
- Must be dependable
- Must be able to get along well with others
- Must be willing to interact with Zoo guests
- Must be self motivated
- Must be able to work in inclement weather.
To be considered as an adult volunteer, you must be available for a minimum of one four-hour shift per week and commit to being a volunteer for at least six months.